Position: Position: Accountant/Bookkeeper
- Monthly accounting entries (sales, accruals, depreciation, prepaid, taxes etc)
- Prepare and issue GST / PST payments
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Data analysis as required
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements.
- Manage Cash Flow
- Manage Payroll via 3rd party service provider
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Collections (customer and supplier commissions)
- Maintain consistent naming and coding conventions throughout all systems
- Post transactions
- Other duties as required (including answering incoming calls, other assistant/administrative tasks)
- 10+ years as full cycle bookkeeper/accountant for multiple large accounts (50+ employees).
- Expertise in two different accounting systems. At least one of those system should have an ERP component (Great Plains, SAP, MAS, Netsuite)
- Some level of accounting designation (CMA, CGA, CPA);
- Audit/Tax experience for North American based company.