Position 1: Employee Relations Officer
Salary: Php30k – Php35k per month (basic salary based on experience)
The ERS provides support to MIT-PH in attaining its business and organizational objectives.
I. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruitment of support and agent hiring
- Collect and ensure completeness of pre-employment requirements of trainees and employees (201 filing);
- Provides Management accurate information, analysis and recommendation on all issues related to Labor/Employee Relations
- Ensures Company compliance to DOLE rules and regulations
- Informs Management of updates and developments in labor laws and their implementation
- Updates the Employee Handbook, Code of Conduct, Employment Contracts and other similar communications specifically for MIT dedicated staff
- Handles overall functions such as but not limited to handling employee concerns, verifying cases endorsed by operations to HR and handling disciplinary conferences, handling labor cases and special projects.
- Conduct exit interviews and process clearance forms for resigned and separated employees
- Handles other HR functions as needed.
II. ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Discuss statutory benefits and requirements to new hires and employees;
- Discuss and release of final pay computation and check payments.
III. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as an Assistant Manager, Manager or Officer is required for this position.
- Preferably at least 4 years experienced employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
Position 2: Inventory Control Officer (Mandarin-Speaking):
- Monitor inventory to ensure all stock levels are maintained, especially for identified fast moving products
- Coordinate with China office on the status of shipments and deliveries
- Coordinate with China-based suppliers for the purchase of stocks to beef-up inventory of fast-moving products
- Negotiate for better pricing with China-based suppliers for and in behalf of Purchasing Manager
- Must be able to converse well in Mandarin (used in daily business.
- Graduate of any business course.
- Good English communication skills (written and spoken);
- Experience in inventory control and purchasing preferred
- Customer Support experience is a plus